CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO!
KFOR TV arrived early at the shop on Friday to let everyone see the “organized chaos” that goes with delivering almost 700 arrangements that are fresh and on time in one day! They discussed the amount consumers spend individually and the estimated total spent each year.
Watch our video to see the bouquets and even a delivery from one Valentine to another!
Just dial F-L-O-W-E-R-S to order!
OKLAHOMA CITY — Capitol Hill Florist is still accepting Valentine’s Day orders for Roses with Friday delivery. Local customers can just dial “FLOWERS” to order. “We are expecting the biggest Valentine’s Day in our history this year,” said Kent Whitnah, Owner of Capitol Hill Florist. “We have 15 vans ready to roll and we are projecting 600+ deliveries that day which is about 10+ times our daily average.”
All of Capitol Hill Florist’s arrangements are professionally hand designed and personally hand delivered. Capitol Hill Florist believes in investing in new technology such as the addition of its 7,000-cubic foot state-of-the-art walk-in cooler that enables them to provide the freshest flowers in town.
Capitol Hill Florist and Gifts – Founded in 1932, Capitol Hill Florist and Gifts provides same day delivery of the freshest floral arrangements and unique gifts with two locations serving the Oklahoma City metro area. Orders are professionally hand-arranged and hand-delivered and can be placed nationwide at 1-800-526-4852 or online at www.capitolhillflorist.com.
To Order Locally Dial “F-L-O-W-E-R-S”!
Winter Kisses Bouquet
We know this season is the busiest ever for most of us. But take a moment to imagine including one or two of these people in your holiday gift giving. And by gift giving, we mean beautiful Christmas bouquets, lush poinsettias or indulgent gourmet gift baskets from your favorite florist!
- Parents or Grandparents. They may not make it to your house. Or you may not make it to theirs exactly on December 25th this year. Make sure they know they are still a priority in your heart.
- Spouse, Significant Other or Betrothed. Warm up the fires of love with red roses or snacks. Sometimes getting flowers at the office just makes the season happier.
- Best Friends. We don’t always have time to do lunch dates at the end of the year. Send a bouquet and maybe you can be forgiven for not having time until January.
- Close Relatives. Families get bigger the older we get. And people move across the country and we start to lose touch. Reach out and remember your connections and history.
- Business Associates. Sometimes it’s not easy to figure out what to get a boss or co-worker. If you have a whole team, gift baskets are always a big hit during the holidays.
- Teachers and Child Care Workers. Appreciate the people who probably spend more time with your children than you do some days. Educators can be valuable treasures.
- Medical Staff. If you have a loved one in the hospital or a nursing home this holiday, remember to share the holiday spirit with those who must work on Christmas Day.
- Service People. Fire stations, EMS, police & even soldiers in other countries. The list is endless. Anyone working to protect you and your loved ones would love to be remembered.
- Church Leaders & Congregation. Give back to your church family, too!
- You. Yes, even you.
Flowers are joy-bringers. So deck the halls and join the chorus!
Send Christmas Flowers Now >>
Please vote for Capitol Hill Florist as the best florist in the Readers Choice Awards! http://newsok.com/readerschoice Click here to vote everyday! You can just vote in the floral category too if you don’t have time to vote for all of the categories! We really appreciate your support!
Thanks and hope you had a great Father’s Day!
Your Capitol Hill Florist Team!
We work hard to make our customers happy. Especially when it comes to delivering fresh beautiful flowers to all the special Mom’s out there. We hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Our customers have said some pretty nice things to say about us and our service and we appreciate that. Thank you all and have a great week!
Click here to check out some of the nice things our customers have said about us!
Call or place orders online: 405-634-3368 or www.capitolhillflorist.com today!
FREE MOTHERS DAY BOUQUET! Post your favorite pic of your favorite mother, mother-to-be, mother-in-law, grandmother or someone that cared for you only as a mother could do. The winner will receive a beautiful bouquet sent to the mother of their choice this Saturday. Local OKC metro deliveries only.
We kicked it off by posting a pic of THE mother of Capitol Hill Florist, Mrs. Burny Whitnah!
Click here to post a Mom pic on our Facebook Page!
Post your favorite THROWBACK family photo on our Facebook page! Easter pics score higher of course but any throwback family photo could win!
We will pick a winner and they will receive a beautiful Easter Bouquet to enjoy this Holiday! Get your photos posted today by 5p! Winner will be announced tomorrow!
Our state-of-the-art 7000 cubic foot walk-in cooler is full of fresh flowers ready to be delivered by our professional team. Learn here why we are “cooler”!
405-634-3368 or www.capitolhillflorist.com
Ready for Valentine’s Day orders!
The team has to dress warm to take and prepare Valentine’s Day orders! Keeping the flowers fresh for our Valentine’s Day customers is top priority! Cold or not cold!
Call today and place your order. It’s not too late!
Keeping the flowers fresh!
Check out how the weather will make this Valentine’s Day Great!
We expect sales to increase as the weather warms up. One of our biggest challenges at Valentine’s Day is doing about a month’s worth of deliveries on one day — Valentine’s Day.
The weather makes a big difference in how and when orders can be delivered. With this recent cold weather we have had to wrap all of the deliveries to protect them from the cold.
The good news is warmer weather is coming! Capitol Hill Florist is ready for what should be record sales. With 14 vans running on Feb 13 and 14 we anticipate making at least 1500 deliveries this Valentine’s Day.
Call for your hand-arranged, hand-delivered bouquets at 1-800-526-4852 or order online at www.capitolhillflorist.com.
Click here for the History of Capitol Hill Florist: