Here are more pics of the remodel progress! It’s moving fast. Our new website is already remodeled and you can go there now to order your THANKSGIVING FLOWERS TODAY!
We look forward to unveiling a brand new look! We just launched a brand new logo and website and can’t wait to show you more!
Check out our new website and order your flowers for Thanksgiving! www.capitolhillflorist.com
Thank you Justin Garver with Teleflora for your great work on our new website!
Have you seen the new www.CapitolHillFlorist.com website? Check it out now! Justin did a fantastic job!
Features of the new site include:
We have a place to promote special offers front and center on the home page. You can also find out more about the History of Capitol Hill Florist and the family that has built and managed it since 1932. Learn about our state of the art coolers we use to keep flowers fresh from our store to your door. See our article Top 10 Reasons our Flowers are Cooler. We’ve added a News and Blog section to keep our customers informed of happenings with our stores.
The site is super easy to use as you can browse through bouquet ideas or shop by price, shop by occasion or shop by flower. Or you can select Deal of the Day for our daily special offer. You can choose the occasion, the recipient and your price level and you’re done!
Capitol Hill Florist also specializes in floral themes and arrangements for weddings. Check out our wedding section to see some of the beautiful weddings we’ve helped create.
Please check out our new site and place your Holiday orders for Thanksgiving as soon as possible to avoid the rush. As always, your flowers will be professionally hand arranged and hand delivered fresh and on time every time!
Capitol Hill Florist Locations are also on our new website making it easier to find us!
Capitol Hill Florist – Main Shop
5809 South Western Ave
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73109
Capitol Hill Florist – Earlywine
11904 South May Ave
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73170
Thank you for your continued business! We enjoy serving you!
Your family will love this fall bouquet and it will be perfect to enjoy for Thanksgiving too! Call us today to order or visit our website to order online: www.capitolhillflorist.com
CAPITOL HILL FLORIST BLOOMS NEW LOGO, WEBSITE, AND DELIVERY VAN WRAPS
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, September 20, 2013 — Capitol Hill Florist and Gifts rejuvenates its image with a new logo, website and delivery van design. This new look for the 81-year-old Oklahoma City icon, which can be seen on Capitol Hill Florist delivery vans throughout the city, will provide better access via www.CapitolHillFlorist.com to the freshest and widest selection of hand-arranged flowers, plants and gifts for your special occasion.
According to Kent Whitnah, owner of Capitol Hill Florist, “Retiring the previous logo, designed by my dad over 40 years ago, signifies our dedication to staying vibrant and modern. Embracing new technologies, including the updated website, translates directly to better service for customers.”
While Capitol Hill Florist believes in investing in new technology, including its new 7,000-cubic foot state-of-the-art walk-in cooler, it remains dedicated to quality and customer service. When you call, your personal floral designer will answer the phone – no recordings or on-hold music– then get to work creating your arrangement. Providing the freshest flowers and ensuring customers are satisfied is how Capitol Hill Florist and Gifts has thrived over the decades.
The new delivery van design features fun, eye-popping pink gerbera daisies that bring joy everywhere they go. Each of the four vans and three SUV’s are yet another example of Capitol Hill Florist’s dedication to personal human touch. Having a delivery fleet, instead of hiring a delivery service like most online florists, translates to more accommodating same-day delivery services to fit your needs.
No matter what the occasion, Capitol Hill Florist consistently delivers beautiful flowers and unique gifts, making life easier and a little brighter along the way.
Capitol Hill Florist and Gifts – Founded in 1932, Capitol Hill Florist and Gifts provides same day delivery of the freshest floral arrangements and unique gifts with two locations serving the Oklahoma City metro area. Orders are professionally hand-arranged and hand-delivered and can be placed nationwide at 1-800-526-4852 or online at www.capitolhillflorist.com.
Click here for the History of Capitol Hill Florist: http://www.capitolhillflorist.com/history.asp?topnav=LeftNav
Contact: Kent Whitnah
Capitol Hill Florist has one of the longest floral legacies in the state…Since 1932 we have been committed to providing nothing but the freshest flowers that are top quality to ensure your floral gift not only looks wonderful when you recieve it, but also lasts!
Thank you to our friends, family and amazing customers that have made 2012 a wonderful year! We are looking forward to 2013!
Top Ten Reasons: Why We’re Cooler
1. Our flowers are shipped in climate-controlled trucks. –Some local florist rely on FedEx or UPS for the shipment of their flowers, which means that their flowers are exposed to extreme temperatures for long periods of time at various airports. Ours are not. This cold-chain management has been proven to be the single most important thing we can do to maintain the longevity of life and freshness of our flowers.
2. 90% of our flowers receive their first cut and drink of water here at our shop. The first cut is the most important and we take care to ensure that all of our major bulk shipments of flowers are cut first under our watchful eye.
3. Our flowers are cut underwater in clean tanks. Cutting flowers under water is a unique technique that’s been beneficial to flowers for their freshness, blossom size, stem stability and longevity of vase life.
4. We use hydration solution on our roses and other weak-stemmed flowers. This hydration solution allows the flowers to more readily absorb the water and nutrients in the water. This technique prevents “bent neck” and makes the stems much more stable.
5. Our flowers are stored in our state-of-the-art 7,000 cubic foot cooler kept at a perfect 35 degrees. Our spacious cooler is 10 feet high, so we can store all of our arrangements, deliveries, party work and wedding designs in the cooler until time for delivery.
6. All of our fresh flower arrangements are professionally designed and hand delivered in a fresh flower food preservative solution. This solution gives the flowers extra nutrients that promotes blossom size and increases the longevity of the flowers.
7. Our vans have rear air-conditioning. This is an expensive option, but we think it is necessary to keep our deliveries as cool as possible while delivering on those hot summer days.
8. All arrangements are professionally designed and hand delivered. Never boxed and shipped without a water supply.
9. Our orders are delivered same day! Better than FedEx and UPS, we get your order delivered the same day you place your order.
10. Because of our large volume of business, our flowers are constantly being rotated for beautiful designs and are not stored for long periods of time. The flowers you receive are fresh and new, not old and moldy.
Just Dial FLO-WERS to have your flowers delivered today!