Winter Kisses Bouquet
We know this season is the busiest ever for most of us. But take a moment to imagine including one or two of these people in your holiday gift giving. And by gift giving, we mean beautiful Christmas bouquets, lush poinsettias or indulgent gourmet gift baskets from your favorite florist!
- Parents or Grandparents. They may not make it to your house. Or you may not make it to theirs exactly on December 25th this year. Make sure they know they are still a priority in your heart.
- Spouse, Significant Other or Betrothed. Warm up the fires of love with red roses or snacks. Sometimes getting flowers at the office just makes the season happier.
- Best Friends. We don’t always have time to do lunch dates at the end of the year. Send a bouquet and maybe you can be forgiven for not having time until January.
- Close Relatives. Families get bigger the older we get. And people move across the country and we start to lose touch. Reach out and remember your connections and history.
- Business Associates. Sometimes it’s not easy to figure out what to get a boss or co-worker. If you have a whole team, gift baskets are always a big hit during the holidays.
- Teachers and Child Care Workers. Appreciate the people who probably spend more time with your children than you do some days. Educators can be valuable treasures.
- Medical Staff. If you have a loved one in the hospital or a nursing home this holiday, remember to share the holiday spirit with those who must work on Christmas Day.
- Service People. Fire stations, EMS, police & even soldiers in other countries. The list is endless. Anyone working to protect you and your loved ones would love to be remembered.
- Church Leaders & Congregation. Give back to your church family, too!
- You. Yes, even you.
Flowers are joy-bringers. So deck the halls and join the chorus!
Send Christmas Flowers Now >>
The countdown to Christmas has begun! If you’re looking for something fun to do before the big day, there are a lot of different activities going on in OKC. Here are a few ideas for things you and your family can do this month.
Drive around and look at Christmas lights. Many people put up bright displays, and some businesses decorate their entire street.
Go see Santa! He will be appearing at a number of malls and other businesses in the area.
Go see the Civic Center’s annual production of “The Nutcracker.”
Visit Bricktown and the many different holiday activities they have going on there.
Need some Christmas flowers delivered in Oklahoma City, OK? Give us a call!
Remington Park Christmas Wreaths provided by Capitol Hill Florist and Gifts
Capitol Hill Florist just put up the Christmas Wreaths at Reminton Park this weekend! They need BIG! Let us know if you need help with yours. We can help you with the size you you need!
Order your Christmas Flowers Today for your family, your party or your home!
From you Capitol Hill Florist Family!
Capitol Hill Florist is gearing up for the Holiday season!
In 2012 we celebrated our 80th year and were voted Reader’s Choice – BEST FLORIST
Celebrate the Season with some of our suggestions for personal & corporate gifts!
– Premium Poinsettias – red, white, and pink and even add some whimsical Christmas trim!
-Fruit and Gourmet Baskets – featuring an abundance of assorted fruits, candies and nuts piled high in a classic fireside basket
– Norfolk Pine Trees – potted tropical pines (simple, or decorated with your favorite charming Christmas trim)
– Uniquely designed holiday party centerpieces – fresh florals, aromatic greens with pine cones and holiday trim
***We also have last minute stocking stuffer ideas at our Earlywine location***
come by, or give us a call today!
Capitol Hill Florist
5809 S Western Ave 405-634-3368
11904 S May Ave 405-692-0369
Good Afternoon! The Holidays are quickly approaching, so get an early start on your Holiday gift giving! We offer a variety of gormet fruit baskets and chocolates! We also of course have a wide arrange of flowers and plants for you! Our poinsettas are already in and they are gorgeous! We have two locations to serve you and if you call before 2 pm we offer same day delivery!
11904 South May Ave Okc, OK 73170 (405) 692-0369
5809 South Western Okc, OK 73109 (405) 634-3368