We know this season is the busiest ever for most of us. But take a moment to imagine including one or two of these people in your holiday gift giving. And by gift giving, we mean beautiful Christmas bouquets, lush poinsettias or indulgent gourmet gift baskets from your favorite florist!
- Parents or Grandparents. They may not make it to your house. Or you may not make it to theirs exactly on December 25th this year. Make sure they know they are still a priority in your heart.
- Spouse, Significant Other or Betrothed. Warm up the fires of love with red roses or snacks. Sometimes getting flowers at the office just makes the season happier.
- Best Friends. We don’t always have time to do lunch dates at the end of the year. Send a bouquet and maybe you can be forgiven for not having time until January.
- Close Relatives. Families get bigger the older we get. And people move across the country and we start to lose touch. Reach out and remember your connections and history.
- Business Associates. Sometimes it’s not easy to figure out what to get a boss or co-worker. If you have a whole team, gift baskets are always a big hit during the holidays.
- Teachers and Child Care Workers. Appreciate the people who probably spend more time with your children than you do some days. Educators can be valuable treasures.
- Medical Staff. If you have a loved one in the hospital or a nursing home this holiday, remember to share the holiday spirit with those who must work on Christmas Day.
- Service People. Fire stations, EMS, police & even soldiers in other countries. The list is endless. Anyone working to protect you and your loved ones would love to be remembered.
- Church Leaders & Congregation. Give back to your church family, too!
- You. Yes, even you.
Flowers are joy-bringers. So deck the halls and join the chorus!